Web solution dedicated to the management of an e-shop, Magento was founded in 2008. Company owned by eBay, the online sales system is used by major brands such as Nespresso and Samsung. Facilitating the creation of complete e-commerce solutions, this content management system offers key features that allow merchants the total control of their e-shop, either in terms of content or presentation.
Magento adjusts to all types of businesses and is available in several versions. The software adapts to your needs. Among the various editions:
- The Enterprise Edition - it offers a complete e-commerce solution. Ideal for shops with many requirements.
- Magento Go - Ideal for small merchant or new enterprise. Simple and effective features.
- Magento Community Edition - Free version for developers.
- Mobile version available on iPhone and Android.
Key features include:
- Marketing Management: vouchers, newsletter, survey;
- Catalog Management: Display of items, comparison of products, customer feedback management on the website, stock management, tax calculation based on the location;
- Order management: creation of invoices, email notifications;
- Management of card payments or tools like Paypal;
- Transport Management: calculation of shipping with partners such as BPost, UPS and DHL.